|Sastha.com, Inc., USA||Job Advertising Details, $125 per ad for 120 days. Email the Job Posting e-mail: Sastha.com, Inc. or Submit Job Posting. Call 313-882-3776|
Date Posted : 3/26/15 Follow @NicheJobs
Instructor (Reg FT 10 month, with benefits)
Community College of Allegheny County
The primary responsibilities of the faculty are to teach and to develop the curriculum. To meet these responsibilities, faculty must remain knowledgeable about advances in their disciplines, in learning theory, and in pedagogy. Faculty portfolios will include contributions and program development and show evidence of ongoing professional development.
1. The primary responsibilities of faculty are to teach and to develop the curriculum. Prepare and provide students with course outlines that support learning objectives set forth in the course syllabus. Develop and measure learning outcomes. Assess student performance and maintain grade records.
2. Create an effective learning environment through the use of a variety of instructional methods.
3. Collaborate in the development and continued assessment of learning outcomes for use in program reviews and curriculum revision.
4. Work with other program and/or discipline faculty to complete scheduled program reviews and to use the findings to revise the curriculum.
5. Participate in appropriate professional development activities to assure currency in both discipline, knowledge and instructional methods.
6. Participate in department/discipline, division, campus, and college meetings and committees.
7. Participate in college projects, surveys, studies, and reports that relate to the discipline or program.
8. Collaborate in the development of program and/or discipline promotional materials.
9. Maintain five office hours each week.
10. Support the college's goals.
11. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
High school diploma or GED required and 8 years' experience with AWS, ASME and API certifications for select courses. Associate's degree candidate. Full-time faculty require all welding certifications.
Applicants are expected to utilize best practices and innovation, maintain high standards of competence in the discipline and teaching methodologies, the ability to retain students and work with a diverse student population and have strong communication skills. Degrees must be from an accredited institution.
Work location and additional information
Applicants must electronically attach scanable unofficial transcripts when applying to this posting.
Position located at:
West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than April 7, 2015. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
This is a regular full-time tenure-track instructor-level 10 month position with benefits.
Anticipated start date of this position is August 2015.
All applicants must apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/597509. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Global Job Search
Join our Social Network for
Welders/Welding, post your profile/resume, get Job Updates on WeldingMedia.com
Arc Welding , Resistance Welding , Laser Welding , Ultrasonic Welding , Friction Welding , Butt Welding ,
Welding Schools , Aluminum Welding , Plastic Welding
WeldingJobs.com (JOB No.Welder235) when applying for this Job
Go back to WeldingJobs.com Home Page
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.