|Sastha.com, Inc., USA||Job Advertising Details, $125 per ad for 120 days. Email the Job Posting e-mail: Sastha.com, Inc. or Submit Job Posting. Call 313-882-3776|
Date Posted : 7/21/14
We are looking for an experienced TIG welder familiar with welding aluminum. A good candidate must pass a weld test that requires a seam weld of 8 linear inches of .032 aluminum corner to corner. We currently have an opening on our dayshift and night shift.
check us out at: www.pinnaclemetal.com We are located in Anaheim Hills, CA
· Analyze documentation to determine setup procedure and weld points according to design.
· Requires knowledge of variations of welds including type of joints such as seam, spot & butt. Requires knowledge of types of material welded such as aluminum or steel.
· Requires knowledge of types of joints such as seam, fillet & plug
· Aligns parts using square or ruler
· May select, install & adjust tips, shield, gasses & fill/wire according to type of metal, weld & assembly
· Secures parts with clamps and/or manual hold
· May devise & build holding fixtures.
· Reviews finished part for conformance to design with the use of measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and gages.
Pay is based on experience
Send Resume to Angela@pinnaclemetal.com
Global Job Search
Join our Social Network for
Welders/Welding, post your profile/resume, get Job Updates on WeldingMedia.com
Arc Welding , Resistance Welding , Laser Welding , Ultrasonic Welding , Friction Welding , Butt Welding ,
Welding Schools , Aluminum Welding , Plastic Welding
WeldingJobs.com (JOB No.Welder223) when applying for this Job
Go back to WeldingJobs.com Home Page
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.