Post your profile/resume, get Job Updates on WeldingMedia.com
Date Posted : 11/28/12
50 Welder Positions Available!!!!
We are looking for 50 experienced Welders for overseas contracts in Afghanistan. Qualified candidates will have either active secret clearances or NACIs.
· Performing all welding operations including armor patching, cutting, attaching weldments, and heating/bending metal.
· Use oxygen/acetylene torches, stick welders, wire welders including MIG/TIG and flux-core wire using noble-gas shields.
· Meet or exceed client/industry standards.
· Certified to the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards for the appropriate metals in the manufacture of the vehicles.
· Certified to AWS D1.1 and must present qualifications as part of the employment screening.
Candidates must be able to pass a weld test.
· All welders will be tested to AWS D1.1 Standard (FCAW using 75/25 and A5.29 wire or suitable substitute). Advantage will provide transportation and accommodations for this test.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Social Network for
Welders/Welding, post your profile/resume, get Job Updates on WeldingMedia.com
Arc Welding , Resistance Welding , Laser Welding , Ultrasonic Welding , Friction Welding , Butt Welding ,
Welding Schools , Aluminum Welding , Plastic Welding
WeldingJobs.com (JOB No.Welder196) when applying for this Job
Go back to WeldingJobs.com Home Page
Copyright Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.